Fine Motor Kit 1
This fine motor kit has been curated by an Occupational Therapist. They are designed for users 2 years + developmentally. Find products to support small hands to build fine motor skills.
Visual instruction guides are included to help users make the most of their kit and save families planning time!
Have a look at our Fine Motor Kit 2 for kids over 5 years!
In this handy tub, find:
- 1 x cardboard coin box (disassembled)
- 1 x set of large sticky dots
- 1 x set of posting cards (for posting and matching games)
- 1 x set of 5 assorted stamps
- 1 x Stretchy Sloth
- 1 x purple soft resistance air putty (50 grams; therapy grade)
- 1 x yellow light resistance latex band (1.5 metres; therapy grade)
- 1 x stretchy Pop Toob
- 1 x mouldable clay ball (assorted colour)
- Set of visuals instructions
- Stored in handy 2.5 litre recyclable BPA tub
- Recommended 2 years + with supervision as kit contains small items
Or 4 payments of $8.75 with More info