Seek Four – Nutty Game of Expression
Back in stock!
A tactile game designed to facilitate verbal and non-verbal expression of emotions.
This playful game can be adapted depending on child’s skill level.
Appropriate for use at home with the family or use in the classrooms for social-emotional learning activities.
- Refer to instructions for scarves and die game. Act, draw, express or tell stories.
- Emotion SNAP with speed. Once a pair is matched, label the feeling word.
- Charades gross motor movement game – throw beanbag at cards face down. Retrieve card and play charades using face and body while others guess the emotion or feeling word.
- Practice listening skills. Remember stories told by teacher, carer or therapist for each emotion card and win.
- Includes 1 x Seek Four game box
- Materials include 32 emotion cards, 4 coloured scarves, wooden die, 4 reference cards, mirror, drawing pad, pencil and instructions
- Brand: Chalk & Chuckles